Wednesday, August 4, 2010

figuring out facebook???

Hi Everyone I have a Facebook page, account or whatever name you want to give it?  I do like using facebook and talking to everyone, but as everyone  knows I am not to computer friendly? Just ask my son Matthew, and brother-in-law,Jim!!!  They each have a few more gray hairs thanks to me!!! Anyway I was going thru my facebook and checking on some of my art listings and wow I have things going back  a LONG ways!  Benn having so much Fun deleting what I can and messing up a few other things!  Oh Well,  just needed to vent about computers a bit here!I will be back with some more info on painting in a little while, have to get my paintings finished for our August Make It take It OIl painting Workshop.  So back to work I go!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment