Thursday, January 7, 2021

Grandma/Painting Lady 1 coimg Back!!!!~

Hell-o Everyone this is Debbie Weaver from The Painting Lady1 Art Studio!!! As everyone knows 2020 was one hell of year!!! What with Covid and all the unrest going on today !!! Like other small businesses i have been closed since CoVid came out in March 2020 which I am totally ok with. As I work with small children and lots of Seniors, I want my customers to be SAFE!!! That's the bottom line. But as I can see from the dates here on my Blogg I have been away for a really long time. So I reset my e-mail address and password and I am giving my Blog another try!! First of All I want to let everyone know that I am on Facebook and you can see some of my art posts there. You can also e-mail me for info or just to stay in touch, that would be great. I am trying to set up a You Tube Channel, which for this short round Grandma is going to be a technical challenge to say the least!!! So be on the look out for Painting Lady 1 Art Studio in the future on You Tube??? Wish me LUCK with that venture!! So I am going to get to work on my channel and Facebook, againe wish me LUCk and see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment