Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Art Students from The Painting LAdy 1 Art Studio with their January paintings!!!

 Hi Everyone!!!
          The Painting Lady 1 Art Studio here with our January 2011, Make It Take It Oil Painting
Workshop!  Here are a some of our Art Students taking part in our Workshop Saturday January 15th from 10AM to about 4 or 5 PM when we finished our paintings!  I am still learning to use my new digital camera! So bear with me here!  At some times thru out our class  I will stop and snap a shot of what our art students are working on ,so they can see for themselves how they are progressing thru out the workshop!  As you can see I have art students in various stages of painting on their artwork! This was a small but a fun group to work with!  I try to keep class size to 10 students, I feel that with this size class I can work with each art student on a one to one basis!  So they can get the personal attention they need to complete their paintings!  This particular painting was orginally completed by Tony Carrnicchi Atist/Owner of Tony and Friends Art Studio in St.  Charles, Ill. I had always wanted to do this painting and when looking for a theme to go along with our January Workshop I asked Tony if I could use his painting?  He gracioiusly loaned me the painting for our Workshop and we had fun time working on this painting!!!     I will be posting our February 2011 Make It Take It Oil Painting Project and dates within a week or so, so please keep an eye out for our next Make It Take It Oil Painting Workshop at The Painting LAdy 1 Art Studio at 804 Roundabout Court in West Dundee, Ill 60118.  In the Lowery Music Studio and Art Building, lower level!  See You Soon!                                                            
Here is one of our students with her completed painting!

Here is another student  with her completed painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment