Monday, December 20, 2010

New Workshop for January 2011 at The Painting Lady 1 Art Studio

Hi The Painting Lady 1 Art Studio here! We are gearing up for 2011!  Can you believe that! 
  Our Monthly Make It Take It Oil Painting Workshop at The Painting Lady 1 Art Studio will be on Saturday, January 15,2010 from 10AM to 4PM.  We have the wonder opportunity to do a painting by one of my former art teachers Tony of Tony and Friends Art Studio in St. Charles, Ill.  He graciously allowed me the opportunity to view his painting and is letting me do it with you at The Painting Lady 1 Art Studio!  I have the painting posted on my Facebook,It is Titled Wine Bottle, Glass and Grapes!  It is very colorful and should be a fun painting to work on!  One of things that you can do to personalize your painting, we had an art student, who made up her own wine label!  She did a wonderful job!  Again you go to my Facebook, see this painting and additonal paintings from The Painting Lady 1 Art Studio!  we are also offering this painting at The Dundee Senior Center at 665 Barrington Ave in Carpentersville, Ill you can The Center for dates and times at 1-847-551-4307.

No comments:

Post a Comment